straight 8 2011 filmmaker blog

Snow and Beer - A Straight 8 Shoot - Northern Sweden, March 2011

The snow has now gone and we have warm spring sunshine, but I was lucky enough to have both snow and sunshine during my first ever straight 8 shoot! It looked very pretty through the viewfinder - I only hope I managed to capture some if it on film!
 
I am not native to these parts, I am from Sussex by the sea and so late March to me is T-Shirts and Daffodils - however up here in 'The North' the spring comes much later and there are piles of the white stuff all over the place.
 
My 2 actors did a sterling job supping on cola out of beercans and making it seem like it was the real thing. The shoot went well and it was only afterwards that I got my foot stuck in one of those deep piles of snow behind the bus stop. I had to call someone to come and dig me out - I was THAT stuck!
 
Can't wait to see how it turns out!
 
Super 8 Jamie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • straight 8 2011 deadline day
  • Straight 8 Shoot 2011
  • Carry on regardless
  • A ZOMBIE CLAYMATION
  • straight 8 production pics from jack riccobono in NYC
  • Straight 8, PaprikaLand and Puppets
  • Greetings from Germany
  • From Russia with Monsters: Good Cheese, Great Art ...
  • guest tweet