straight 8 2011 filmmaker blog

i waited for you

Hi... how are you today?all is ok?
My name is Yana or simple Yanya. I am single lady and want to find true love. So that is why I am writing you this email:) As I know you are single and want to find second half. Does it true?
Now will tell you little more about me: My age is 30 years,I am from Russia,and I am working in medicine. Single and never married. I am always optimistic and have many different hobbies and interests. My dream is to find right man. So thats some information about me. I will be excited if you will reply me and write more about your personality. Hope to hear from you soon. good Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  • You got new message
  • Nice to meet you!
  • I'm looking for a man who would be king of my favo...
  • I want to be in your bed
  • upload music
  • S8gr 11001t ____ ' It's strange but what isn't str...
  • Straight 8: Creeper!
  • MEMORIES OF COTTINGLEY from Berlin
  • hitchhiker
  • 0800 Styles & The BigPlus Crew